Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Daily Dose | FocusOnStyle.com

Daily Dose | FocusOnStyle.com

Link to Fashion headlines from FocusOnStyle.com

Stylist Advice- How To Get the Confidence To Change Your Style

Posted: 28 Jun 2011 12:13 PM PDT

Stylist Advice- How To Get the Confidence To Change Your Style

First of all, I totally love your website, it's really informative and helpful. I've been checking it regularly for quite a few months now and I always find something I really like.

I'm writing this message because I'm sort of unsure about my style. I've been having this rock chick look for about 2 years now (I'm 18) and I always felt really comfortable and confident - wearing skinny jeans, black jackets, bands t-shirts, various bracelets, necklaces and so on. My friends always liked my style and I didn't even think of changing it.

But as years went by I simply got bored of the same old clothes and at the same time fell in love with vintage clothing. I attached a few photos just to give you an idea. I absolutely love the style, I think it looks great and also suits my pale skin and thin body shape.

The only problem I have is- I just can't really start wearing clothes like that.

I have some lovely vintage clothes but I don't seem confident enough to start wearing them. I think that my friends and everyone else will just laugh at me because it's so different from everything I used to represent. At the same time, I believe that once I'll start wearing them, I will become more and more confident and eventually I'll get used to it.

I've included a few collages of how I see my new style.

As you see, I'm very confused so I'd really like some words of support, it would mean a lot to me, Peace and Love-- T.K. via fashion advice


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin