Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Good to the Last NY Drop

Amongst the craziness that is Settling into NYC, I have squeezed in my fair share of coffee drinking. I am trying to mentally bookmark the places that ate not Starbucks for a nice change of pace. Yes I love Starbucks, but I kind've love unique locally owned cafes more. Pourquoi pas mes cheries...


While in The Village last weekend a huge cold wind flew by and instantly left me yearning for a good frothy brew. Imagine my joy when I literally look up to find this hidden gem?!


The Roasting Plant Company is a quaint little getaway, literally lined wall to wall with a selection of NYC inspired beans. You select one and they grind and brew the beans fresh to order. There is even a nifty grinder working in the window!





Be sure to head down to
11th Street and Greenwich Ave for your own cup
of Central Park Brew today!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin