Tuesday, November 30, 2010

NYC Digs: Hidden Treasures

Hands down, one of my favorite things to do is thrift store shopping. I love the thrill of the hunt. Going into some whole in the wall store on a safari for hidden treasures in clothing form. And even better, digging through the mass chaos only to emerge triumphant!

I have many great articles in my closet with a fabulous story behind them. That is the best part, is owning pieces that have a more enthralling hisstory than some factory in China. Like my knee length vintage fur coat. I found it in Austin, Texas but it was made in England and now it has followed me to New York.

On my shopping excursion on Black Friday, I found a fantastic thrift store out in Greenwich Village that you definitely need to check out! Monk Vintage on MacDoogal Street is a great find. Overflowing with designer goods and vintage treasures you are sure to find something fabulous for your wardrobe!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin