Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Pourquoi Pas?

{weheartit}

Why not keep on believing my loves? I have been job searching lately which warrants its fair share of ups and downs...especially when the fashionable industry you are dying to be in is a bit closed door. I, like everyone, have hit my points where I can no longer keep myself upbeat, but 90% of the time, I'm optimistic that my amazing opportunity is right around the corner. So I skip from coffee rendez-vous to networking event basking in the glory of New York City and feeling satisfied that at least I know I am home and in the right place.

Monday I had a coffee with a new friend who shared some rejuvenating words that caught me off guard...
No matter where you are in life, if you only focus on your impossible circumstances you are bound to sink. If you keep your head up and your eyes on your goal, you have no other choice but to keep on stepping and arrive at your destination. Its in the doubting, the questioning, the focusing on the negatives that the road gets impossible.
 As a planner, be it events or life, the hardest thing for me to do is let go and trust God will provide. And even though I have been provided for time and time again, I still worry. So I'm glad that when I struggle with the calm of knowing everything will work out, I have great friends to be that constant reminder of trust and patience and faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin