Friday, March 25, 2011

Road Trip! Spring Time means Travel Time

I'm officially ready to be doing something. Spring time is supposedly here (all evidence to the contrary in NYC) and I am ready for shorts, sandals, sunnies, and the open road. There is nothing better than travel time, with the windows rolled down and the best songs jamming on the radio. I have a good road trip burning a whole in my pocket and I need to stretch my legs...unfornately this may not be happening soon.



These two photos put me in that exact Road Trip state that I needed. I guess it will have to be my fix for now. Be sure to check out the new photo finding site I am officially addicted to...Pinterest! Create inspiration boards, like I have done since childhood, but with much less cutting, gluing, and general mess. Stop by and Follow me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin