Tuesday, August 8, 2006

Lindsay's plans to go to Iraq

Lindsay Lohan talked to Elle mag about her plans to visit Iraq - with an unlikely traveling partner. "I've been trying to go to Iraq with Hillary Clinton for so long," the Mean Girls actress says. "Hillary was trying to work it out, but it seemed too dangerous. I wanted to do what Marilyn Monroe did [during the Korean War], when she went and just set up a stage and did a concert for the troops all by herself. It's so amazing seeing that one woman just going somewhere, this beautiful sex kitten, who's basically a pinup, which is what I've always aspired to be." Lohan said she's not afraid to make the trip on her own. "I'm not afraid of going. My security guard is going to take me to a gun range when I get back to LA, and I'm going to start taking shooting lessons." The tabloid queen also admitted that she "still sort of" loves all the attention she gets from paparazzi and press (yeah, no kidding), and that she's never had cosmetic surgery. And when asked if she is using cocaine, Lohan said, "I'm not. There you have it. It's not true," but later in the interview said she likes to tell reporters "things that aren't true...just because it's fun." So we can draw our own conclusions??

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin