Sunday, August 6, 2006

Penelope regrets talking about Suri

Penelope Cruz is now refusing to talk about her visit with Suri Cruise. "I'm not going to talk about it anymore," she says. "I answered that yesterday and I'm not going to talk about it in detail because I really protect the people that I love." On Thursday, Cruz told People mag that her ex Tom Cruise's new daughter was "one of the most beautiful babies I've ever seen," but has since regretted her decision to discuss the baby. "It's important to keep living life as an observer and not just feel like you're being the thing observed because then you start looking at yourself from the outside instead of really alert... I forget people are looking at me in a situation like that, like yesterday."

source

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin